Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come interact about Build-A-Bearville, Codes, Contests, and Friendship! ~~~ Love. Hugs. Peace.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pawlette Coufur Boutique Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Pawlette Coufur Boutique Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Pawlette Coufur Boutique Rules   The Pawlette Coufur Boutique Rules EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Here are the rules for if you want to start your shopping center and/or if you are someone who is going to shop.

What will we buy/sell items with?

*You will be using Bear Paws or you can trade another item for that item. But both the shop owner and the buyer must agree on the items they want to trade. Please make it fair tho! Don't trade a fountain item for a BVO item! And don't sell a tank dress for 500 Bear Paws, sell it for like 150 Bear Paws. Very Happy

Shop Owners

*The items you are going to sell have to be affordable. You shouldn't sell a tank dress for 400 Bear Paws. You could sell it for 150 Bear Paws. If someone wants to purchase something, they must PM me so I can change the amount of Bear Paws they have on their account and transfer the right amount to yours.

Buyers

*You can only buy 2 things from a store so everyone can have a chance to buy something. If you have a problem getting the item, or if you want me to withdraw some Bear Paws to purchase something, just PM me.

****More info posted later
Back to top Go down
https://thebuildabearscoops.board-directory.net

The Pawlette Coufur Boutique Rules
Page 1 of 1